Director of Membership Engagement
NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE ALUMNIDirector Of Membership Engagement
Job Title: Director of Membership Engagement Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ Hours: 40 hours per week NFL ALUMNI MISSION OVERVIEW: The National Football League Alumni Association is the oldest and most well-respected organization committed to the goal of better serving, informing and promoting all retired players in their post NFL lives. In addition, the NFL Alumni supports local and national charitable initiatives, particularly those benefiting youth programs. DUTIES: The Director Of Membership Engagement will develop and lead the implementation of a systematic and strategic approach to increasing membership in NFLA. The position will also be the primary source of information regarding retired NFL players to the media, fans, and the alumni themselves. RESPONSIBILITIES: Membership Growth and Engagement
- Increase membership renewals and develop tools to engage members & potential members; develop and utilize analytics to measure the success of recruitment and retention programs; and work with colleagues to develop initiatives and new recruitment services.
- Provide leadership and strategic vision over all aspects of NFL Alumni Membership products, strategy, benefits, and service; this includes developing, evolving, and executing offerings to ensure new member acquisitions growth, retention, and overall brand loyalty.
Communications & Media
- Increase brand awareness and exposure for NFLA through media outlets and social media.
- Work with communications to develop and continually evolve membership marketing campaign strategies to acquire, engage, and retain members by developing and delivering compelling messages.
Member Communications, Marketing, and Customer Service
- Develops and continually evolves the onboarding experience, customizing experiences based on membership type, to meet the desired needs of the target audience.
- Strengthen and implement effective marketing strategies, including targeted messaging to potential members in new NFLA chapter markets.
- Oversee the Marketing Manager’s use of social media channels to disseminate NFLA information, promote activities, and demonstrate the value of membership.
- Oversee Membership Representative’s initiatives/role to increase membership.
Mining and Analytics
- Leverage NFLA’s Membership Systems to segment members and design programs based on collected data.
- Evaluate and implement robust data mining and tracking tools to analyze member demographics and engagement trends and provide reports for performance dashboard tracking.
- Collect data to gain insights surrounding marketing campaigns to understand what is and is not working to build future campaigns.
- Conduct surveys and focus groups with members to understand the value of existing products and services and collect data on what types of services and products would strengthen brand loyalty and retention.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5-7 years of experience in related field or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to integrate PR and marketing programs to support business goals and increase membership.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with strong contacts with local and national media.
- Through knowledge of communications industry and market trends.
- Intermediate to advances computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft 365 products, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, and PowerPoint.
APPLY: Please send your resume to HumanResources@NFLAlumni.org