Job Title: Director of Marketing
Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ
Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Supervisor: President & General Counsel
NFL ALUMNI MISSION OVERVIEW:
The National Football League Alumni Association (NFLAA) is an organization comprised of former NFL players that advocates for programs, resources, and benefits which will improve the quality of life for retired football players. In addition, the NFLAA lends its support to local and national charitable initiatives, particularly those benefiting youth programs.
Join our team as we make a difference in fulfilling our mission of “Caring for Kids”, “Caring for Our Own”, and “Caring for our Community”!
Duties: The Director of Marketing actively works to promote the brand, find new business opportunities, and help to improve the online presence of the NFL Alumni Association and Pro Football Legends identities with the primary goal of creating a recurring revenue stream. He/She will serve as the primary contact between internal departments and external partners in creating strategic and integrated marketing campaigns to support all NFL Alumni and Pro Football Legends initiatives.
- Establish and maintain client relationships by anticipating and resolving potential problems and issues.
- Locates new business deals by enlarging existing business relationships of the NFLAA, working with NFLAA members and finding new potential partners.
- Screens potential business deals and performs market research and analysis.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partner’s needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing, and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Assist with Membership enrollment and retention
- Bachelor’s degree required with, demonstrated skill in research and writing
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator), Microsoft Suite, Google Analytics, Working knowledge of HTML and web design
- Proven ability to successfully handle multiple projects and meet critical deadlines
- Good organizational skills and the ability to classify and manage information from diverse sources
How to apply:
For information on National Football League Alumni Association, including more information on our company culture, visit our website at www.nflalumni.org.
National Football League Alumni Association is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.