Job Title: Accounting Intern
Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ
Hours: 3 days per week
Position currently filled by: TBD
NFL ALUMNI MISSION OVERVIEW: The National Football League Alumni Association is an organization comprised of former NFL players that advocates for programs, resources, and benefits which will improve the quality of life for retired football players. In addition, the NFLAA lends its support to local and national charitable initiatives, particularly those benefiting youth programs.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Support Controller and Financial Assistant
- Assist with Bank reconciliation
- Assists Chapter deposits
- File documents
- Assists with Journal entries – posting
- Perform other duties as assigned in line with proven skill set
- Must be a current undergraduate and receive College credits for internship.
- Skills: Good written communications and public presentation skills. Must demonstrate competency in interpersonal skills, prioritizing, time management, planning, and computer skills. Strong customer service and organization skills
- Abilities: Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work independently and/or as a teammember. Must demonstrate initiative, self-confidence, persuasiveness, a positive attitude and a drive to achieve.