Financial Assistance Is Available In Difficult Times
NFL Alumni is proud to have served these last 13 years as a charter member of the Board of Directors of the NFL Player Care Foundation.
During these stressful days, we want to remind all Alumni player-members that Player Care Foundation emergency grants may be available to you to cover needs such as:
- Basic living expenses, including transportation and utilities.
- Shelter and housing, including rental and mortgage assistance and expenses at assisted living facilities.
- Ongoing quality of life expenses, e.g. prescription drugs, medical equipment-supplies, nursing care, and medical treatment.
- Medically-necessary joint replacement surgeries and related post-op rehab incidental expenses.
- Funeral expenses for immediate family members.
As we all live through this critical time, please do not hesitate to contact the Player Care Foundation at 1-800-NFL-GOAL (1-800-635-4625) to see if you are eligible for an emergency grant.
We at NFL Alumni wish you and your family only healthy and safe days ahead. We will continue to provide helpful information to assist you and your loved ones through this global crisis.